My son starting college really disrupted life way more than I thought it would. I'm somewhat settled and back into a routine.
I've been sewing and quilting the whole time. I even taught myself how to crochet!
I'm attempting to focus more on my Etsy shop.
So back on track with the Sunday list then a bunch of pictures.
- Aggie Love - needs binding
- Slice of Sunshine - needs binding
- Noteworthy - needs binding
- Chevron afghan - a little more than half done
- Maroon knit blanket - started
- Jewel tone scarf - halfway
- Aggie stripes scarf - halfway
- Green stripes - needs binding
- Coming Home - piecing
- "Vinny's" quilt
- Baby quilt for Fish Fry - pattern selected
- T-shirt quilt for Fish Fry - awaiting donated t-shirts
- G's quilt- pattern selected, some fabrics selected
- Sprocket Pillows - 3 finished, 7 more in various states of assembly