Pages

March 30, 2014

Yikes, it's been a while!

My son starting college really disrupted life way more than I thought it would. I'm somewhat settled and back into a routine.

I've been sewing and quilting the whole time. I even taught myself how to crochet!
I'm attempting to focus more on my Etsy shop

So back on track with the Sunday list then a bunch of pictures.


The List
  1. Aggie Love - needs binding
  2. Slice of Sunshine - needs binding
  3. Noteworthy - needs binding
  4. Chevron afghan - a little more than half done
  5. Maroon knit blanket - started
  6. Jewel tone scarf - halfway
  7. Aggie stripes scarf - halfway
  8. Green stripes - needs binding
  9. Coming Home - piecing
  10. "Vinny's" quilt
  11. Baby quilt for Fish Fry -  pattern selected
  12. T-shirt quilt for Fish Fry - awaiting donated t-shirts
  13. G's quilt- pattern selected, some fabrics selected
  14. Baily
  15. Kyle
  16. Heather
  17. Swoon
  18. Sprocket Pillows - 3 finished, 7 more in various states of assembly

































No comments:

Post a Comment