So, how about a picture heavy post then my pathetic not touched much list?
First up, Aggie baby. I love the way this one turned out.
Baby Q's quilt. Another one I love. The sweet girl this quilt belongs to was born just 2 days ago. Squeeee!
Also finished is a chemo quilt for a friend of a friend.
And a few baby boy quilts that are available in my Etsy store.
Now to the list...
- CLEAN THE SEWING ROOM! It's become a catch-all for all kinds of stuff lately. Non-sewing crap needs to be taken out and everything thing else sorted.
- Swoon I really need to work on one of these because this quilt is for me!
- Pillowcases I'm a total slacker. :(
- Aprons It's a little hard to sell these if you don't make any...
- Secret #1 I have the fabrics but keep changing my mind on pattern. I think I have a new winner.
- Secret #2 No clue. I change my mind daily on what I want to do with this one.
- Josey's quilt I need to add a border and finish the backing so I can take it to my friend, Jessica Darling for quilting.
- Pouches I have some new patterns I want to try!
- Scrapboxes As soon as I get stuff cleaned/organized, I will start one of these.
- Baby boy quilt Top pieced, needs one more border. Backing selected. Want to get it done this month.
- Baby girl quilt- Needs to be done this week.
- Bailey Fabric selected, pattern selected, need to make a plan and get started.
- Kyle I recently (like this week) changed my mind on fabrics, found a wonderful pattern.
- Heather Need to make a plan for this. I have it all cut and sorted, it needs to be worked on!
WHEW!!! Hoping to be very busy in the sewing room very soon.
Until next time, good quilting, good sewing, or whatever makes you happy!