Pages

February 24, 2013

QuiltCon

All I can say is, wow. Just wow. I'm exhausted but so happy. I met so many incredible people and am soooooo inspired.

Hint: if you want to meet awesome folks and talk to them for a few minutes, work the registration desk. They all have to come through. Just try not to be a spaz. ;)

I am not going to list all the folks I met because I am certain to forget someone. I had so much fun just mingling, shopping, chatting, realizing who people are.

The class I took from Susan Cleveland was A-MAZ-ING! OMG, I am so ready to finish something so I can bind it. (I'm pretty sure I've NEVER said that before.)

And the quilts! They were simply awe inspiring. Lots of pics below.

Oh, and I bought a new machine. We were offered an incredible deal on the classroom machines and I could not pass up a Janome for nearly 70% off retail. Bonus that an old friend who gave me tons of free advice while I was a novice was the dealer selling them. It'll be here later this week.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment