Sewing and quilting suffered. I did finish most of the projects I was giving as gifts (it helped that the state championship was the weekend we were supposed to celebrate with my family and I got a couple extra weeks to finish). I'll post pics of those later this week.
I now need to reorganize and restart The List. It helped a lot last year. Whew, let's get started. First, the old list...
- Aprons- back to at least one a month, I got a great new book of apron patterns
- Bailey- done, pics later this week.
- Kyle- ditto
- Swoon nothing new, back to one a month
- Pillowcases nothing new
- Secret #1 gonna be next Christmas....
- Secret #2 well, this one's on hold for a little bit. I have a pattern chosen but I'm unsure on fabrics.
- Secret #3 Have fabrics. Design chosen. nothing else
- Arbor Lane Road trip coming up!
- Potholders for gifts
- Pouches Because I'm now obsessed with making cute little pouches.
- Socks Having some issues with the one on the loom. Leaving it alone for a bit.
- Heather didn't finish for Christmas but her anniversary is in June and birthday in Sept...
The New Big List
- Swoon one block per month
- Pillowcases one pair per month
- Aprons at least one per month
- Secret #1 fabrics and pattern chosen
- Secret #2 pattern chosen, will chose fabrics soon
- Secret #3 pattern and fabric chosen, to be done by May
- Arbor Lane short road trip for our anniversary next weekend, I might take this along
- Pouches at least one per month
- Socks not feeling this right now.
- Heather I need to look at see where I am on this one.
- Aggie Baby 5 of 9 blocks pieced. Needs to be done by March
- Challenge Blocks done, pics later
- Scrapboxes making several. Need to start
- Baby quilt- fabrics and pattern chosen, need to start soon.
And now, if you made it to the end, pics to remind me why I started all this...