I took this week off work and decided I should make sewing a priority. I feel so much better. A few things have been finished and a few more are well on their way.
- Bailey Most blocks pieced. Layout started
- Kyle All decisions made. quilting this week
- Swoon 3 blocks made, 6 to go.
- Pillowcases 6 made.
- Secret #1 Has to be done by Christmas. Looking iffy
- Secret #2 Finalize design and fabrics this month. ugh, I keep changing my mind!
- Secret #3 Have fabrics. Design chosen. Might get started this week.
- Baby quilt #1 DONE!!! Pics later this week.
- Baby quilt #2 DONE!!!! Pics later this week.
- Baby quilt #3DONE!!!! Pics later this week.
- Arbor Lane Not sure if this is going to get worked on anytime soon.
- Potholders for gifts
- Pouches Because I'm now obsessed with making cute little pouches.
- Socks Having some issues with the one on the loom. Leaving it alone for a bit.
- Heather Step 1 of 3 blocks complete. I started piecing the rest as leader/ender blocks while working on the baby quilts. Working great so far.