Apron need to decide on pattern and fabricsDone and delivered. She loved it. I forgot to take pictures
- Swoon block I think the purple block this month Didn't happen
- Pillowcases Boy fabrics this month Also didn't happen, so 4 this month
- Kyle Baste and quilt by end of month Yeah, it's sitting on the table looking at me.
- Bailey Finish all blocks and begin layout I laid all the blocks on the guest bed, pics below, only like 7 to finish.
Finish step 1 of 3 blocksDone!
- Baby quilt #1 Piece top Well, I made another block anyway
- Baby quilt #3
choose design and fabricsSo, this one just grabbed my heart and away I went. The top is pieced. Need to choose backing fabric.
- Secret project #2 finalize design and fabrics Didn't even think about this one.
Pouch for swap Must do this week.Done. Delivered. Loved.
Of course, I did a few things not on the list!
My best friend had a birthday this month. I made her an awesome trippy apron (that I forgot to take pics of), some fuzzy socks, and a pouch. She found some cool laminated cotton in an owl print, so I made her a makeup bag.
thought of her the entire time I made this one so it had to go too.
Pouch for the AMQG swap
I forgot to take a pic of this completed, but I made this for our football booster club fundraiser silent auction
- Bailey Most blocks pieced. Layout started
- Kyle All decisions made. Top finished. Quilting this month
- Swoon 3 blocks made, 6 to go.
- Pillowcases 4 made.
- Secret #1 Has to be done by Christmas.
- Secret #2 Finalize design and fabrics this month.
- Secret #3 Have fabrics. Need to pick a design.
- Baby quilt #1 2 of 9 blocks complete
- Baby quilt #2 12 of 16 blocks complete.
- Baby quilt #3 Top complete. Searching for proper backing fabric.
- Arbor Lane Not sure if this is going to get worked on anytime soon.
- Potholders for gifts
- Pouches Because I'm now obsessed with making cute little pouches.
- Socks I made some fuzzy house socks. The other one is still on the loom. Maybe during the Olympics I can finish it.
- Heather Step 1 of 3 blocks complete. I need to type up a longer post about this.