I'm not going to make a September list because there are enough August unfinished projects to keep me busy for a while. I'll just make some updates on the "big list". Also, my self-imposed fabric buying ban is almost up. Thank goodness. This has been way more difficult than I thought it would be.
- Bailey Most blocks pieced. Layout started
- Kyle All decisions made. Top finished. Quilting this month
- Swoon 3 blocks made, 6 to go.
- Pillowcases 4 made.
- Secret #1 Has to be done by Christmas.
- Secret #2 Finalize design and fabrics this month.
- Secret #3 Have fabrics. Need to pick a design.
- Baby quilt #1 2 of 9 blocks complete
- Baby quilt #2 All 16 blocks complete. Now to work on sashing. Having some issues with it.
- Baby quilt #3 Top complete. Searching for proper backing fabric.
- Arbor Lane Not sure if this is going to get worked on anytime soon.
- Potholders for gifts
- Pouches Because I'm now obsessed with making cute little pouches.
- Socks Having some issues with the one on the loom. Leaving it alone for a bit.
- Heather Step 1 of 3 blocks complete. I started piecing the rest as leader/ender blocks while working on the baby quilts. Working great so far.