Pages

July 1, 2012

June wrap up

Okay, I didn't finish everything I set out to do BUT I did add a time-intensive project halfway through the month. Forgive the bad cellphone pics, please.

To be finished in June:
Wildflower quilt 

1 Swoon block (didn't get to this so I will do 2 in July)
Apron for me


1 apron for someone else (Didn't get to it. It's my first July project. Plan to have it done by the 4th.)
sewing machine cover (nope. will do in July)
ironing board cover (If you look in that last pic above, you can see it laid out. It will be my 2nd July project)
1 pillowcase (I MADE TWO!!! These are super easy and 2 yds of fabric will give you two coordinating cases.)

super secret project (Finished and in the mail. It will get it's own post later this week.)

All in all, not a bad month. For July, I will not add an extra project that has to be finished.

Good sewing, good quilting, or whatever makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment