Pages

June 17, 2012

Sunday List

I didn't get much accomplished this week. Work was crazy as I was preparing to be off for a week. WOOHOO VACATION! We aren't doing much, a quick trip to San Antonio, a few days at home, and a visit from my parents. It will be fun times. I just need some time to decompress. I did spend a bit of quality time with my machine though. Oh, I need to name her. I name all my cars; my machine definitely needs a name. I'm working on it.

Finished one project. Started on a secret one. I made decent progress on it. On to the lists....

To be finished in June:
  1. Wildflower quilt quilting started DONE and MAILED!
  2. 1 Swoon block
  3. Apron for me
  4. 1 apron for someone else
  5. sewing machine cover
  6. ironing board cover
  7. 1 pillowcase
  8. super secret project

 Master List (in order by priority)
  1. Wildflowers quilt- Needs to be quilted, bound, and mailed by mid June
  2. Sewing machine cover- Will be finished this month
  3. Ironing board cover- Will also be finished this month
  4. Apron for me - Fabric cut. I just need to sew it up.
  5. Aprons- I've gotten a few requests. I have the fabric just need to make them. Will finish one this month
  6. Bailey's Christmas quilt-2 blocks made! Lots of prep done to make the blocks go together faster.
  7. Kyle's Christmas quilt.- Top complete. Backing fabric delivered. Quilting plan decided.
  8. Swoon quilt- One block complete!!! Love it! Will make 1 block per month.
  9. Because I obviously need more projects, I found this A Case for Smiles and have to get involved. It will be a great way to use up some novelty prints lurking in my stash. Haven't made one yet but I did pull some fabrics. Will make 1 case per month
  10. Secret project 1- I've changed my mind about what I want to do. More soon.
  11. Secret project 2- Pattern picked. All fabrics for the top purchased. Needs to be finished by August.
  12. Baby quilt- Needs to be finished by November
  13. Arbor Lane BOM quilt. I started this one on our honeymoon last year (roadtrip). I am handpiecing it. No roadtrips, no work on this one.
  14. More baby quilts- To be finished by December.
  15. Socks. This is actually going well just slow. I work on it while watching television with the guys. 
That's about it. I need to go pack so we can get on the road soon.

Good sewing, good quilting, or whatever makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment