Okay, gave up on the tablet.
To be finished in June:
- Wildflower quilt quilting started
- 1 Swoon block
- Apron for me
- 1 apron for someone else
- sewing machine cover
- ironing board cover
- 1 pillowcase
Master List (in order by priority)
- Wildflowers quilt- Needs to be quilted, bound, and mailed by mid June
- Sewing machine cover- Will be finished this month
- Ironing board cover- Will also be finished this month
- Apron for me - Fabric cut. I just need to sew it up.
- Aprons- I've gotten a few requests. I have the fabric just need to make them. Will finish one this month
- Bailey's Christmas quilt-2 blocks made! Lots of prep done to make the blocks go together faster.
- Kyle's Christmas quilt.- Top complete. Backing fabric delivered. Quilting plan decided.
- Swoon quilt- One block complete!!! Love it! Will make 1 block per month.
- Because I obviously need more projects, I found this A Case for Smiles and have to get involved. It will be a great way to use up some novelty prints lurking in my stash. Haven't made one yet but I did pull some fabrics. Will make 1 case per month
- Secret project 1- I've changed my mind about what I want to do. More soon.
- Secret project 2- Pattern picked. All fabrics for the top purchased. Needs to be finished by August.
- Baby quilt- Needs to be finished by November
- Arbor Lane BOM quilt. I started this one on our honeymoon last year (roadtrip). I am handpiecing it. No roadtrips, no work on this one.
- More baby quilts- To be finished by December.
Good quilting, good sewing, or whatever makes you happy!