Pages

June 9, 2012

Fabric...

So, I cleaned the sewing room yesterday. It was a much bigger task than I was prepared for. I need to totally reorganize fabric. It's kinda ridiculous. I found fabric that I didn't remember buying...and it wasn't that long ago that I bought it.

I have decided that it is time to try a longer fabric free period. I made it through a whole month earlier this year. This time, I'll try for a whole season. I am going to work only from my stash for the entire summer. I will not buy fabric from June 20th to September 21st. I'm probably going to get grumpy so have patience with me. ;)

I don't really need anything new. I'm sure there are plenty that I want. I have everything to finish all the projects I'm working on now. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment