- Bailey's Christmas quilt-2 blocks made!
- Kyle's Christmas quilt.- Top complete. Backing fabric delivered. Quilting plan decided.
- Swoon quilt- One block complete!!! Love it!
- Space aliens quilt- for a special little boy. DONE!!! Will be delivering this on Saturday
- Wildflowers quilt- Back pieced. quilting soon.
I'm hoping to at least get it basted this weekend.Didn't happen.
- Arbor Lane BOM quilt. I started this one on our honeymoon last year (roadtrip). I am handpiecing it. No roadtrips, no work on this one.
- Sewing machine cover. Fabrics picked. Hopefully getting to this soon. Why do I put off the stuff for myself?
- Ironing board cover. Mine's old and ugly. Need to chose fabrics and get started. Bought cording. The materials to make this are sitting here staring at me.
- Secret project 1- I've changed my mind about what I want to do. More soon.
- Secret project 2- Pattern picked. All fabrics for the top finished.
- Because I obviously need more projects, I found this A Case for Smiles and have to get involved. It will be a great way to use up some novelty prints lurking in my stash. Haven't made one yet but I did pull some fabrics.
- Apron for me - Fabric cut. I just need to sew it up.
- Baby quilt. - Done! and super cute. Delivering it Sunday. I also made some other cute gifts for her.
- Aprons- I've gotten a few requests. I have the fabric just need to make them.
May 16, 2012
Sunday was hectic so the list was forgotten. I did get some sewing done on both Saturday and Sunday though. I need to deliver a few gifts before I can post pictures but I can at least update the list.