So, I think I'll spend some time in the sewing room. I've got a baseball game to listen to this afternoon. That helped me get a lot done last weekend. Unfortunately, I can't show you any of that because everything was for gifts.
I did start squares for Bailey's quilt. After polling my Facebook friends, I decided to go with the version on the left for most of the blocks with a few of the ones on the right thrown in. I'm excited to make more of these.
Bonus pic. BUG!
- Bailey's Christmas quilt-2 blocks made!
- Kyle's Christmas quilt.- Top COMPLETE! Finished it last weekend and decided I'm not a fan of the backing fabric I bought. Luckily, I am about to start another project I think it will work for.
- Swoon quilt- One block complete!!! Love it!
- Space aliens quilt- for a special little boy. Top AND back pieced. quilting this weekend
- Wildflowers quilt- Back pieced. quilting soon. I'm hoping to at least get it basted this weekend.
- Arbor Lane BOM quilt. I started this one on our honeymoon last year (roadtrip). I am handpiecing it. No roadtrips, no work on this one.
- Sewing machine cover. Fabrics picked. Hopefully getting to this soon. Why do I put off the stuff for myself?
- Ironing board cover. Mine's old and ugly. Need to chose fabrics and get started. Bought cording. The materials to make this are sitting here staring at me.
- Secret project 1- I've changed my mind about what I want to do. More soon.
- Secret project 2- Pattern picked. All fabrics for the top finished.
- Because I obviously need more projects, I found this A Case for Smiles and have to get involved. It will be a great way to use up some novelty prints lurking in my stash. Haven't made one yet but I did pull some fabrics.
- Apron for me - Fabric cut. I just need to sew it up.
- Baby quilt. - For a dear "sista", shower is May 20th. I'll start it today. I'm going to use this pattern modified for baby size. I'm using my Sweetwater Reunion on it.