Pages

May 5, 2012

List time

Yes, I know it isn't Sunday but tomorrow belongs to the football team. We are holding a golf tournament as a fundraiser. It will be fun and we will raise a lot of money for our boys but I am not looking forward to being out in the heat all day tomorrow.

So, I think I'll spend some time in the sewing room. I've got a baseball game to listen to this afternoon. That helped me get a lot done last weekend. Unfortunately, I can't show you any of that because everything was for gifts.

I did start squares for Bailey's quilt. After polling my Facebook friends, I decided to go with the version on the left for most of the blocks with a few of the ones on the right thrown in. I'm excited to make more of these.

Yes, those are fairy feet poking out from under the felt.

Bonus pic. BUG!

On to the list.
  1. Bailey's Christmas quilt-2 blocks made!
  2. Kyle's Christmas quilt.- Top COMPLETE! Finished it last weekend and decided I'm not a fan of the backing fabric I bought. Luckily, I am about to start another project I think it will work for.
  3. Swoon quilt- One block complete!!! Love it!
  4. Space aliens quilt- for a special little boy. Top AND back pieced. quilting this weekend
  5. Wildflowers quilt- Back pieced. quilting soon. I'm hoping to at least get it basted this weekend.
  6. Arbor Lane BOM quilt. I started this one on our honeymoon last year (roadtrip). I am handpiecing it. No roadtrips, no work on this one.
  7. Sewing machine cover. Fabrics picked. Hopefully getting to this soon. Why do I put off the stuff for myself?
  8. Ironing board cover. Mine's old and ugly. Need to chose fabrics and get started. Bought cording. The materials to make this are sitting here staring at me.
  9.  Secret project 1- I've changed my mind about what I want to do. More soon.
  10. Secret project 2- Pattern picked. All fabrics for the top finished.
  11. Because I obviously need more projects, I found this A Case for Smiles and have to get involved. It will be a great way to use up some novelty prints lurking in my stash. Haven't made one yet but I did pull some fabrics.
  12. Apron for me - Fabric cut. I just need to sew it up.
  13. Baby quilt. - For a dear "sista", shower is May 20th. I'll start it today. I'm going to use this pattern modified for baby size. I'm using my Sweetwater Reunion on it.
Have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment