- Bailey's Christmas quilt-2 blocks made!
- Kyle's Christmas quilt.- Top complete. Backing fabric delivered. Quilting plan decided.
- Swoon quilt- One block complete!!! Love it!
Space aliens quilt- for a special little boy. DONE!!! Will be delivering this on SaturdayHe LOVED it.
- Wildflowers quilt- Back pieced. quilting soon.
I'm hoping to at least get it basted this weekend.Didn't happen. yup.
- Arbor Lane BOM quilt. I started this one on our honeymoon last year (roadtrip). I am handpiecing it. No roadtrips, no work on this one.
- Sewing machine cover. Fabrics picked. Hopefully getting to this soon. Why do I put off the stuff for myself?
- Ironing board cover. Mine's old and ugly. Need to chose fabrics and get started. Bought cording. The materials to make this are sitting here staring at me.
- Secret project 1- I've changed my mind about what I want to do. More soon.
- Secret project 2- Pattern picked. All fabrics for the top finished.
- Because I obviously need more projects, I found this A Case for Smiles and have to get involved. It will be a great way to use up some novelty prints lurking in my stash. Haven't made one yet but I did pull some fabrics.
- Apron for me - Fabric cut. I just need to sew it up.
Baby quilt. - Done! and super cute. Delivering it Sunday. I also made some other cute gifts for her.Delivered!
- Aprons- I've gotten a few requests. I have the fabric just need to make them.
May 21, 2012
I did get some sewing done this week but none this weekend. Preschool graduation and baby shower took precedence over quality time with my machine. Hoping for a good bit of time with her this week.