Pages

April 10, 2012

Two days in a row!

Finished my Cape Ann quilt that I will be donating to the Copperas Cove Relay for Life. I'm pretty happy with it.

I thought I had documented its making better but I didn't. I took a few bad cell phone pics of it but that was all other than this one.






I decide to not border it and use a darkish blue for binding.

 My points don't line up and my quilting is less than straight. Oh well. I'm a work in progress.
 I love this color combination. I'm glad I bought a charm pack of it as well as this jelly roll.
 Pieced back. Yeah, it's crooked. I really really really hate pinning so I decided to try spray basting this time. I never could get everything straight at the same time. I'll try again because I don't want to waste what's left in the can but I'll probably go back to pinning. Ugh.
 All in all, a sweet lap quilt. Now to mail it off before I decide to keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment