Pages

April 15, 2012

Sunday shopping

but first a list...
  1. Bailey's Christmas quilt-I did nothing on this one. I really need to make at least one block.
  2. Kyle's Christmas quilt.- Also nothing.
  3. Swoon quilt- Started on the first block. I'm already in love. I'll finish this block this morning.
  4. Space aliens quilt- for a special little boy. Starting today.
  5.  Wedding gift- not a quilt, fabric and pattern are sitting here staring at me. Need to get started. Needs to be finished by May. Planning to cut it out this week.
  6. Wildflowers quilt- Fabrics for back purchased.
  7. Cape Ann - DONE!!! In the box, ready to be shipped out. Maybe I'll stop by the post office later.
  8. Arbor Lane BOM quilt. I started this one on our honeymoon last year (roadtrip). I am handpiecing it. No roadtrips, no work on this one.
  9. Sewing machine cover. Fabrics picked. Hopefully getting to this soon. Why do I put off the stuff for myself?
  10. Ironing board cover. Mine's old and ugly. Need to chose fabrics and get started. Bought cording. The materials to make this are sitting here staring at me.
  11.  Secret project 1- I know exactly what I want to do. I'm having trouble finding appropriate fabrics.
  12. Secret project 2- Pattern picked. Fabrics purchased. I need one more for the background fabric and I can get started.
I made a few mug rugs this week too from leftover blocks from my Cape Ann quilt. They are darling. I'm shipping them off to some friends. JoAnn  is having a heck of a sale, I have a coupon for 20% off regular, sale, and clearance items, AND I have a gift card. Time to make a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment