Pages

April 1, 2012

Sunday Shake Up: to do list

 Again, another busy week at work, this one left me feeling like staying in my pajamas all day Saturday. So, I did. It was glorious. I made breakfast, relaxed, internetted, and then sat down to sew. I had to finish the baby girl quilt on my list because the baby shower it will be given at is in just a few weeks AND I have to deliver it to the giver next weekend. I got it finished but can't show you pictures yet. I have a couple tops finished that I DO have pictures of, but first, the list.
  1. Bailey's Christmas quilt-Did nothing on this. Long way from choosing backing and binding. Needs to the finished by December.
  2. Kyle's Christmas quilt.- Also nothing. Needs to be finished by December.
  3. Swoon quilt- this one's for me. Patterned fabrics cut, need to cut background from Kona White. No clue on backing and binding yet.
  4. Space aliens quilt- for a special little boy. Fabrics and pattern chosen. Need to cut and start. Needs to be finished by May. Haven't touched this one.
  5.  Wedding gift- not a quilt, fabric and pattern are sitting here staring at me. Need to get started. Needs to be finished by May. Ditto.
  6. Baby girl quilt- Complete!
  7. Wildflowers quilt- Definitely a pieced back, deciding on fabrics.
  8. Cape Ann - Top complete. I will be donating this one to a Relay for Life Survivor dinner. Looking for backing/binding fabrics today.
  9. Arbor Lane BOM quilt. I started this one on our honeymoon last year (roadtrip). I am handpiecing it. I will take it on our Georgia trip this month and any other roadtrips we make. It'll get done when it's done. Nothing this week but we're driving to my parents' for Easter next weekend.
  10. Sewing machine cover. Fabrics picked. Hopefully getting to this soon. not a thing
  11. Ironing board cover. Mine's old and ugly. Need to chose fabrics and get started. Buying cording today. Maybe start this week?
  12.  Secret project 1- I know exactly what I want to do. I'm having trouble finding appropriate fabrics.
  13. Secret project 2- Pattern picked. Fabrics purchased. I need one more for the background and I can get started.
I took my quilts outside for their photo shoot. Worked wonderfully. 
Cape Ann top, I can't decide if I want to add borders. Maybe I'll be inspired while shopping for backing.






Wildflower top (please excuse the yard, we had the worst drought last year, it's still recovering)


I have great ideas for this pieced back but we'll see what shopping brings.

Now to sort through my JoAnn coupons and make a list. Have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment