Pages

April 29, 2012

A productive weekend, at least in the sewing room.

It's been a busy time in my sewing room. Several tops and backs have been pieced. I guess I'm basting and quilting this week.

  1. Bailey's Christmas quilt-I did nothing on this one. I really need to make at least one block.
  2. Kyle's Christmas quilt.- Purchased backing fabric this week. Cutting soon.
  3. Swoon quilt- One block complete!!! Love it!
  4. Space aliens quilt- for a special little boy. Top AND back pieced. quilting this week?
  5.  Wedding gift- signed, sealed, delivered. Pics here
  6. Wildflowers quilt- Back pieced. quilting soon.
  7. Arbor Lane BOM quilt. I started this one on our honeymoon last year (roadtrip). I am handpiecing it. No roadtrips, no work on this one.
  8. Sewing machine cover. Fabrics picked. Hopefully getting to this soon. Why do I put off the stuff for myself?
  9. Ironing board cover. Mine's old and ugly. Need to chose fabrics and get started. Bought cording. The materials to make this are sitting here staring at me.
  10.  Secret project 1- I know exactly what I want to do. I'm having trouble finding appropriate fabrics.
  11. Secret project 2- Pattern picked. All fabrics for the top finished.
  12. Because I obviously need more projects, I found this A Case for Smiles and have to get involved. It will be a great way to use up some novelty prints lurking in my stash.
I really want to make more aprons. It was a fun, quick project that turned out so well. So, maybe a few of those along the way. I also had a productive shopping trip to JoAnn. Woohoo for sales. I'm stocked up on minky and batting. I also treated myself to a pair of Gingher scissors (they were on sale). I love them already.

Hoping to get a little more time in front of my machine today. Have a great Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment