The baby quilt was delivered this weekend so I can show it off now. This is the first quilt I've been paid to make. My sister requested it for her sister-in-law. I fell in love with it and really didn't want to give it away.
Momma got it yesterday and she loves it. YAY!
Now to the list.
- Bailey's Christmas quilt-I did nothing on this one. I really need to make at least one block.
- Kyle's Christmas quilt.- I wanted to do a random pattern with lots of solids. I finalized that part this week.
- Swoon quilt- One block complete!!! Love it!
- Space aliens quilt- for a special little boy. Design finalized. Fabric cut. Piecing started.
- Wedding gift- DONE AND IN THE MAIL!!! I'll post pics as soon as it's delivered.
- Wildflowers quilt- Fabrics for back purchased.
- Arbor Lane BOM quilt. I started this one on our honeymoon last year (roadtrip). I am handpiecing it. No roadtrips, no work on this one.
- Sewing machine cover. Fabrics picked. Hopefully getting to this soon. Why do I put off the stuff for myself?
- Ironing board cover. Mine's old and ugly. Need to chose fabrics and get started. Bought cording. The materials to make this are sitting here staring at me.
- Secret project 1- I know exactly what I want to do. I'm having trouble finding appropriate fabrics.
- Secret project 2- Pattern picked. Fabrics purchased. I need one more for the background fabric and I can get started.