Pages

March 22, 2012

Today's the day


I have to drop off my entries for the Georgetown Quilt and Stitchery show. I've never entered any of my work to be judged and I'm a little nervous.

First, a needlepoint worked in mixed fibers. It's a handpainted canvas that I got in NOLA at The Quarter Stitch.

When I started this, my sister had a kitchen decorated in strawberries. By the time I finished it, she lived in a different house. I never got around to giving it to her. Now that it's framed, I might.

I made this while pregnant with my son. It was framed in his room for a long time. It's been in a box for years now. I converted it to a pillow for the show.

Bug's Christmas quilt. It's been featured here before.

My challenge block.

The show is Friday and Saturday at the Georgetown Community Center in San Gabriel Park. If you are in the Austin area, come by and take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment