Pages

March 4, 2012

To Do list

The time has come. I must write this stuff down so it will get finished. Some are WIPs, some are simply projects that need to get started.
  1. Bailey's Christmas quilt- partially cout out. Needs background fabric purchased. Long way from choosing backing and binding. Needs to the finished by December.
  2. Kyle's Christmas quilt.- Haven't found the right fabrics yet. Needs to be finished by December.
  3. Swoon quilt- this one's for me. Mostly cut, waiting on arrival of Kona white to get started. No clue on backing and binding yet.
  4. Space aliens quilt- for a special little boy. Fabrics and pattern chosen. Need to cut and start. Needs to be finished by May.
  5.  Wedding gift- not a quilt, fabric and pattern are sitting here staring at me. Need to get started.
  6.  Finish projects for quilt/stitchery show. Quilt is good to go. Needlepoint needs to be finished and framed. Cross-stitch projects need to be finished. All stitching is done (and has been for years) but one needs to be turned into a pillow and the other framed. Must be finished before March 23rd.
  7. Baby girl quilt- I think I'm going to use an old WIP and expand on it for this quilt. Needs to be finished by June.
  8. Wildflowers quilt- Pattern and fabrics chosen. Needs to be finished this year.
  9. Cape Ann - Piecing begun. No clue who I'm giving it to. Needs to be finished this year.
  10. Arbor Lane BOM quilt. I started this one on our honeymoon last year (roadtrip). I am handpiecing it. I will take it on our Georgia trip this month and any other roadtrips we make. It'll get done when it's done.
  11. Sewing machine cover. Fabrics picked. Hopefully getting to this soon.
  12. Ironing board cover. Mine's old and ugly. Need to chose fabrics and get started.
I am sure there are a few more things that I need to start/finish. This list will do for now. I love lists. I love being able to cross things off my list.

Now to pour another cup of coffee and get started. Happy Sunday, y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment