- Bailey's Christmas quilt- Background fabric has arrived. Hoping to start next month. Long way from choosing backing and binding. Needs to the finished by December.
- Kyle's Christmas quilt.- All fabrics have arrived. Needs to be finished by December.
- Swoon quilt- this one's for me. Patterned fabrics cut, need to cut background from Kona White. No clue on backing and binding yet.
- Space aliens quilt- for a special little boy. Fabrics and pattern chosen. Need to cut and start. Needs to be finished by May. Haven't touched this one.
- Wedding gift- not a quilt, fabric and pattern are sitting here staring at me. Need to get started. Needs to be finished by May. Ditto.
Finish projects for quilt/stitchery show. Quilt is good to go. Needlepoint needs to be finished and framed. Cross-stitch projects need to be finished. All stitching is done (and has been for years) but one needs to be turned into a pillow and the other framed. Must be finished before March 23rd.DONE!
- Baby girl quilt-Need to decide on border, backing, and binding. Needs to be finished by June.
- Wildflowers quilt- Top complete!!! Need to go shopping for backing fabrics. I'm thinking a pieced back. Needs to be finished this year.
- Cape Ann - Piecing begun. No clue who I'm giving it to. Needs to be finished this year. Again, didn't touch.
- Arbor Lane BOM quilt. I started this one on our honeymoon last year (roadtrip). I am handpiecing it. I will take it on our Georgia trip this month and any other roadtrips we make. It'll get done when it's done. No road trips, no work on this one.
- Sewing machine cover. Fabrics picked. Hopefully getting to this soon. not a thing
- Ironing board cover. Mine's old and ugly. Need to chose fabrics and get started. One fabric chosen. Need to re-read tutorial and chose coordinating fabrics.
- Secret project 1- I know exactly what I want to do. I'm having trouble finding appropriate fabrics.
- Secret project 2- Pattern picked.
March 25, 2012
I actually got a good bit done this week despite a super busy week at work.