- Bailey's Christmas quilt- Background fabric has been chosen, need to order. Long way from choosing backing and binding. Needs to the finished by December.
- Kyle's Christmas quilt.- Found the inspiration fabric. Need to decide on other fabrics. Needs to be finished by December.
- Swoon quilt- this one's for me. Patterned fabrics cut, need to cut background from Kona White. No clue on backing and binding yet.
- Space aliens quilt- for a special little boy. Fabrics and pattern chosen. Need to cut and start. Needs to be finished by May. Haven't touched this one.
- Wedding gift- not a quilt, fabric and pattern are sitting here staring at me. Need to get started. Needs to be finished by May. Ditto.
- Finish projects for quilt/stitchery show. Quilt is good to go.
needs to be finished andframed. Cross-stitch projects need to be finished. All stitching is done (and has been for years) but one needs to be turned into a pillowand the other framed. Must be finished before March 23rd.
- Baby girl quilt-
I think I'm going to use an old WIP and expand on it for this quilt. Got the okay to use WIP top. WOOHOO! Needs to be finished by June.
- Wildflowers quilt-
Pattern and fabrics chosen. All pieces cut, squares starting to come together. I should go take pics. Needs to be finished this year.
- Cape Ann - Piecing begun. No clue who I'm giving it to. Needs to be finished this year. Again, didn't touch.
- Arbor Lane BOM quilt. I started this one on our honeymoon last year (roadtrip). I am handpiecing it. I will take it on our Georgia trip this month and any other roadtrips we make. It'll get done when it's done. I took it with me, even stitched a little.
- Sewing machine cover. Fabrics picked. Hopefully getting to this soon. not a thing
- Ironing board cover. Mine's old and ugly. Need to chose fabrics and get started. One fabric chosen. Need to re-read tutorial and chose coordinating fabrics.
- Secret project 1- I know exactly what I want to do. I'm having trouble finding appropriate fabrics.
- Secret project 2- bought fabrics, need to pick a pattern.
March 18, 2012
Well, I didn't really get anything done this week because we were in Georgia. I did buy some fabric (big shock, huh). Here's an update anyway. I even added a few, because as you know, I don't have enough to do.