Pages

March 12, 2012

Makin a break for Georgia

We decided to spend spring break with my bestest friend and her husband in Athens, GA. I'm not going to get much done this week as a result. I mean, I guess I could have packed some stuff and a machine but we have a little car.

I did bring the BOM quilt that I started last summer. It's a JoAnn precut that I got on clearance. I had the bright idea to hand piece it when we were preparing for our roadtrip honeymoon. I worked on it some on the drive here. I haven't pulled it back out.

I also brought a needlepoint that I need to have finished and framed by next Thursday.

Mostly, I am going to eat good food, drink good beer, and chill out with the one person who recharges me more than anything in the world.

Have a great break everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment