Pages

February 11, 2012

Stash busting Saturday

I hope anyway. I got up early (on my day off) to go work the powerlifting meet at the high school. I tried to get out of it but apparently as football booster vice president, I am expected to show up at these things. It was actually a lot of fun and we finished early.

My husband and son are off to take one of our vehicles to the shop. Yay, oil leaks. I have a quiet house and I think I'm about to go play with fabric.

I have  managed to make it almost to the halfway point in the month without buying fabric. However, I haven't actually planned any new projects to use up some of what I have. That will change today.

I have made a bunch of mug rugs (pictures later) and will package and ship them to some lovely friends later. I just used scraps for those. I am planning to decide on a quilt for the boy and maybe something for me.

Oh, and I still need to count my WIPs. At least it won't be as bad as the time Becky made me count my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment